Dec 25, 2017

Bazooka Arts ~ Spooky & Geeky Art by Dolores

        
A couple of months ago the dear Dolores asked me if I would be interested in any sort of collaboration with her art and after checking out her portfolio I was definitely impressed. Her art reminds me of the spooky and kooky designs of Tim Burton and also Salad Fingers (anyone remember those weird videos?). Definitely my kind of art! So I was more than delighted to receive a package from her with a shirt for the husband, a couple of pin buttons for me and a bunch of awesome postcards with various designs. In return for those goodies I took pictures of everything I got to present it to you in this post.

These are the postcards I got:



'Tis the Season! I sent out all of these postcards as christmas cards this year. I was particularly fond of the "Happy Shrunken Head Christmas"card.

<3 For all of you lovely veggies out there!

"happy non-birthday"
"for EVER"
"Outburst of courage" (Or as I would like to translate it: You can't spell courage without rage!)

"No braaaaain, No pain"
"expression dance out of line"
"my condolences"
"Tears will eventually return to the people that caused them"

"he stumbled"
"Unicornmagicglitterlala"

And now for the T-Shirt! I really had a lot of fun with this photo shoot. The husband didn't :P
At least he really liked the T-Shirt he got out of it, otherwise I don't know if I would have gotten him to be my model.
We took these pictures in the shed in the back of our garden. Those spider webs must be at least 15 years old and the garden gnome even older! Definitely a fitting location for this shoot.
        
        
What a handsome model, right? And the T-Shirt is also great ;)

The same design also made it onto a button pin which I really liked.
        


Like I said, I really enjoyed this photo shoot, especially because I was really excited to support this artist. If you want to see more of Dolores' work you should check out her Website: https://bodenseekuenstler.de/kuenstler/dolores/
And if you also want to own any of her art just write her a mail at <runde_bewegung@yahoo.de> and mention this blog post to get a special deal!

And because it was so much fun, here are some outtakes from the photo shoot:


                

*I took quite a few photos before I noticed that the garden gnome looked like a penis...

Are you an artist? Do you want to get featured on Bazooka Arts? Just write me a message if you think I might like your stuff! I'm hoping to make this into a new blog series.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...